 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 217
216  |  218
Subject:
Gollum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 02:03:44 GMT

Well, I didn't think it would ever be possible to do this, but when I had
finally given up hope of ever being able to create a nasty little grey
hobbitlike creature out of stock parts, Lego saves the day!  Here is Gollum,
Fish and all!  It is on my tolkien brickshelf page.  The Head is a genuine
lego piece, and can be found in set 7133!

Jon