 Castle / 13131
Re: Jedi Duel great for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 21:40:10 GMT

<frowns a look of frustration>

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Also, and I hadn't heard this mentioned before,
it has two light sand-blue blank shields

    (see link below for clarification)
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=12036

I had seen these before in a spoiler photo held by the sandmen,
but when the official photos came out they weren't in that set, so
it was a pleasant surprise to find them in this set

This conversation was had in the above-mentioned link…

It appears as though the “Eye-Bitin’ Monkey” cannot be stopped.
It seems useless resist…
I’ll just succumb to the nihilism.

       (And so the terror of the simian-sinner shall be wrent forth upon the
unsuspecting populous. Woe is he who dismisses the danger of this vile primate.)

    Don’t bother to reply to this post, for only the monkey remains,

                               -The Simian Sinner
                         (aka; the ‘eye-bitin’ monkey’)

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=9326