 Castle / 12825 (+20)
  Caerany:Fireballs from heaven

(URL) some thought and a lot of reflection, I've decided to put the story on hiatus in order to focus on building. I've been having more and more ideas that require a larger % of my collection than I can devote given the pieces taken in keeping the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

i love the hanging on chains. also the lion head ram, both in construction and in appearance! a while back i had been working on some battering ram ideas. you've reinvigorated me to try again! great stuff! a few questions: would a minifig fit so as (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany:Fireballs from heaven

It is a shame you have to stop your story but if you take a lot of pics now (with your characters in them)and later expand the story you can combine them to finish it. I personaly always find I have nearly finished a world and then I have to move (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 3739 Blacksmith Shop available at Lego Stores?

It is (or was) avaliable in the Lego store in Bluewater and the Castle Shop in Legoland Windsor (till we descended on them kicked over tables and took all their stock :) ) mmm discount - we ended up getting Blacksmith Shops for £21! nice -- James (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) Of course, 383!! Or in the U.S., I think it was 6083. I am still getting used to describing lego according to set number. Anyway, I lost the red knight years and years ago, and haven't seen another one out there for less than an arm and a leg! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Caerany:Fireballs from heaven

(...) That's too bad. That's a reason I haven't started my Lego story on Lugnet yet. I don't have near enough pieces to even contemplate building the city of Albatross. (the city in my story) (...) Hmm... (...) That's some crazy stuff! Where do you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

Hello! Nice work! The ram looks useful and the warriors are well protected by its armour. Much better than my own attempt. Bye Jojo (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Update

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated my website. As always I'd like to hear what you think. Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Falblade, a microfig scale port town

Hello! I feel odd posting in .castle! But here is something I made recently, I was encouraged to share the pics: (URL) you enjoy! Joel Kuester (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

(...) <snip description> (...) A beautiful creation. I particularly like the lamps you have outside. The willy-nilly way you built the grey walls is interesting too. I also dig the way the roof flars out at the bottom too. Great work. -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

Hello! Hahaha! Great! I never saw such a big(?) scenery in microfig scale before. I like it a lot! Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

Thanks everybody for your compliments. In answer to questions: There is room for 2 minifigures inside, one on either side. You can see them about 5 pictures down(the one labeled "The stone lion's head is a fearsome sight" and the one beneath it). (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) Very nice. I like that you thought to include fields near the town--a nice touch of day-to-day life. Also you did a pretty good job of breaking up straight lines to make things look more natural. One thing I don't personally like is the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Pipe dreams

Hi all, but especially Jon and Tamyra, I've been thinking about pipes, spurred by the discussion here and also the needs of my next Tolkien chapter, and came up with a couple of ideas. (URL) will notice that I also recently got a couple of those (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pipe dreams

WOOWOO Bruce! thank you, you solved the problem of how they can grip it! (offers you a big hug!) if you don't want that.. a hearty handshake! I'm glad I didn't finally just throw those tool wheels away.. hmmm now to find where they got buried... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

This is so cool! it gave me an idea.. what an awesome way to plan out a city before building in in minifig scale.. i am so totally gonna do that. the countryside is cool too... just how much countryside did you include.. how big is the total area? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) Out of curiosity-- where did all the light blue plates come from? They look really good for the 'less deep' water by the shore... DaveE (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) Hey, that's prettty tight, seriously! Just a question, where did you get all of those BURPS?! Even a lot of the pirate sets I have couldn't come up with that many of them. Guess I'm continually amazed at the amount of bricks and plates people (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LIFE SIZE SCULPTURES

Hiya all.... I was just wondering if anyone has looked at my NEW Lego life size Sculptures I have built and put on my website??? www.andrastavia.com/andrastavia Go to The Village.... then click on the door to Sculptures....!!! There are Sculptures (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LIFE SIZE SCULPTURES

(...) I saw them the other day- pretty cool. You captured the crest well on the shield. I'm not convinced about the crown, though- is there some kind of padding, or at least slopework on the inside? I've put Lego constructions on my head before and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact