 Castle / 12826
Re: Battering Ram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 05:35:01 GMT

i love the hanging on chains. also the lion head ram, both in construction and
in appearance! a while back i had been working on some battering ram ideas.
you've reinvigorated me to try again! great stuff!

a few questions: would a minifig fit so as to opperate it? how much swing does
the ram get?

good stuff, and if i haven't said before, you're site is beautiful! easy to
navigate with good colors and professional look!

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:
Hello all,

I haven't posted for a while as I have been in the process of moving into a
new apartment.  I made a clean spot on the floor long enough to take
pictures of my new MOC, which barely survived the ride across town.

The Battering Ram is on the structures page, which has now been expanded.
For ease of navigation, I added an Updates section to the bottom of main
page (and a link to it on the navigation bar).

As always, I'd love to know what you all think.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw

Thanks,

William