 Castle / 12818
12817  |  12819
Subject:
Battering Ram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:21:29 GMT

Hello all,

I haven't posted for a while as I have been in the process of moving into a
new apartment.  I made a clean spot on the floor long enough to take
pictures of my new MOC, which barely survived the ride across town.

The Battering Ram is on the structures page, which has now been expanded.
For ease of navigation, I added an Updates section to the bottom of main
page (and a link to it on the navigation bar).

As always, I'd love to know what you all think.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw

Thanks,

William