 Castle / 12825
Caerany:Fireballs from heaven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 05:25:36 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

After some thought and a lot of reflection, I've decided to put the story on
hiatus in order to focus on building.

I've been having more and more ideas that require a larger % of my collection
than I can devote given the pieces taken in keeping the cities built.

Perhaps one day I'll pick up where I'm leaving off, but for now the time and
effort it takes just isn't worth it in comparison to the limits it puts me in.

Story Spoiler: Eventually the Lonsans will be driven out of town, and a
quriltay will be held to decide to the new Qan.  Dokeste of Aniez will be
chosen, with Kian as his Prime Minister.  Twenty or so years pass, and Dokeste
dies.  His daughter, Mavesta (who was PM after Kian dies) takes his place as
Qan, creating the Aniez Dynasty.

Future projects will be to rebuild Coplton in the time of Mavesta, where the
people have really flourished, so buildings will be bigger and better, and the
castle (Castle Pahl was torn down) also rebuilt.

Any questions about what happens or whatever, please direct to me via email.

Peace and Freedom
-lenny

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/
http://www.crimethinc.com