 Castle / 12834
Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Furman writes:
Hello again,
Here is the next addition to my Tolkien creations folder, "The Inn of the
Prancing Pony".

<snip description>

Jon Furman

A beautiful creation.  I particularly like the lamps you have outside. The
willy-nilly way you built the grey walls is interesting too. I also
dig the way the roof flars out at the bottom too.

Great work.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/