 Castle / 12798
Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:33:06 GMT

Hey Bruce,
Thanks again.  I finally decided on a pipe piece after Tamyra suggested the
lever idea.  That gave a long enough shaft, but it couldn't be gripped by a
minifig hand, so I started looking into all my 90 degree angled parts till I
found one that worked, it's a little short but hey!  I reused a couple of
bottles just so I could get some color into an otherwise drab scene!  Those
feeding time accessories are a wonder!  Looking forward to seeing more of
your work.  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jon Furman writes:
"The Inn of the Prancing Pony".

Jon,

You've done it again.  This is beautiful.  I think my favorite detail is the
way you made the beds.  Using all smaller bricks makes the walls look
realistic on minifig scale, as does the mix of grays you use.  That tap
piece makes a good pipe.  I'll have to use that one sometime.  I notice you
reuse some of those bottle ideas from your Wizards' Workshop model that were
so nice.  I also notice that you picked up one of those Scala "Feeding Time"
accessory packs.  I got a couple of those, too, for the food pieces.

Bruce