 Castle / 12800 (+20)
  Re: Medieval life

(...) Very Nice! Of course I assume there is a story... Oh well. Great stuff especiall like the carridge and the gatehouse. God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Is 5216 (black roof bricks) still available??

Anybody know (subject)? Thanks and God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Hello! Very nice! I also think that the way you built the beds ist very creative. Fine! All in all - like your "Festival-of-the-Gui...s"-gallery - great work again! (...) Hehe! And first of all the bricks will thank you: No biting marks. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you liked my gallery. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Well, actually building is finished (mostley due to lack of grey bricks...). But more images will be shown. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! There will be more pictures. Momentary I'm taking pictures as long as sun is shining into my dusky attic... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! To be honest: I had no complete story in mind when I took the pictures. I just wanted to put them in a logical order. (...) Hehe! This blue 383-knight (sorry, i've to correct you in this point...) is one of my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Indeed I love details. Sometimes I build big structures just to elaborate one little detail :-) (...) There are more pictures to come. Currently I'm working on the structure of my BrickShelf folder. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

waaaaa, here I was hoping you'd find the way to use them :( it's been driving me nuts, it's perfect for a pipe, though no way to make it gripable :( Love the Inn, btw! you did a great job on the stone section, I need to get more of the light light (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Hehe, it seems there was a need for new tree designs. (...) Oh, he's not a king. Gero is just a likeable robber baron who couldn't do harm to anybody... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! No, there is really not a complete story in this case. There are just some characters who were remaining from my International-System...est-story. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

SHIRE!!! BAGGINS!!! We hates it precious... we hate the Bagginses... we hates it... Mean little hobbitses precious... we HATES the Bagginses... Even if this weren't a LOTR MOC, it's the best darn inn I've seen in a long time. All of your creations (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Thanks Jojo! Hey I saw your Medevil life post today, I think it's great! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Thanks Tamyra, I really wanted to use those levers. I almost used blue poster tack, but Incorprating other non lego items is a slippery slope, and I'm starting to become one of those miserable "purists"! :-) I decided not to use stairs since I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Prancing Pony

even better when posted to the correct subgroup. your work continues to amaze me in its subtle mix of complexity and simplicity. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

your castle is awesome.. it was one of my favorite from the ISCC contest. this little story is really cute, but excuse me.. but don't they take really long to get through the gatehouse? there are like six shots of the carriage slowly going through.. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) the use of basic gray bricks rather than the standard castle wall elements. It does make for a very customized and personalized look. I am also interested in "borrowing" your idea for arrow loops, but I haven't been able to replicate your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  To Kevin Hall

Kevin, I sent u an email and I wondered whether u got it or not. I placed an order (sorta) for some of those Female Torso, stickers. If u r willing to sell them to me of course. Well please contact me soon. Jay Rodarte (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Battering Ram

Hello all, I haven't posted for a while as I have been in the process of moving into a new apartment. I made a clean spot on the floor long enough to take pictures of my new MOC, which barely survived the ride across town. The Battering Ram is on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! (...) Hehe... I've to admit that I used the passage of the carriage to show some details of the building. (...) Indeed. But this castle is built on an rocky island in the river. So attackers would have a real (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact