 Castle / 12807
Re: Medieval life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:40:43 GMT

Hello!

I truly enjoyed your series. Very good job of showing an event through the
figs point of view. What really caught my attention, however, was the
wonderful detail that was put into your creations. :-)

Thanks for your comment!
Indeed I love details. Sometimes I build big structures just to elaborate
one little detail :-)

I was glad to see you also had some overview pictures of Burg Falckenstein
as well, so I could see the entire castle. It's a great castle with some
very nice details.

There are more pictures to come. Currently I'm working on the structure of
my BrickShelf folder.

Bye
Jojo