 Castle / 12823
Re: Medieval life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 17:26:55 GMT

Hello!

Good stuff Jahannes, the trees are great.  I am especially impressed by your
good, clean photgraphry.....nice angles.

Thanks for your comment!

BTW, where did you get the brown window frames and latice window panes?
What set(s) do they come from?

Brown window frames come from 6761 or 6769
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6761
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6769

Brown latice window panes make the seat of 3451
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3451

And where can I get black latice windows?
I don't know black latice window panes for rectangular windows. I think
there are just those with rounded top:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30046

Also "normal" black window panes are quite rare. I know only one set
(better: one model. There are different numbers for american and european
release) with them which is not even listed on peeron:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3854
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/381_2
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/588

Bye