 Castle / 12786
Re: Medieval life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:37:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

Gero of Falckenstein expects the visit of his niece Kriemhild whose guardian
he was. Kriemhild is accompanied by her brother Ruediger and of course by an
escort.

It's just a little series, not really a story (to appease those who don't
like stories here...). Nothing spectacular.

Thanks
Jojo

You told the story just they way you should--with pictures!  Leave it to
your reader to imagine what the characters are saying to one another.  I
loved it.  It was very cool to see a whole troupe of men with the crest from
the 373 red knight.  373 was my first ever Lego knight set (actually my
parents gave it to my younger brother, but I guess I coopted it somehow over
the years:)

Anyway, thanks a lot for the neat story.

Aaron D.