 Castle / 12806
Re: Medieval life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:09:34 GMT

Hello!

You told the story just they way you should--with pictures!  Leave it to
your reader to imagine what the characters are saying to one another.  I
loved it.

Thanks for your comment!
To be honest: I had no complete story in mind when I took the pictures. I
just wanted to put them in a logical order.

It was very cool to see a whole troupe of men with the crest from
the 373 red knight.  373 was my first ever Lego knight set (actually my
parents gave it to my younger brother, but I guess I coopted it somehow over
the years:)

Hehe! This blue 383-knight (sorry, i've to correct you in this point...) is
one of my favourite minifigs. I can't decide if this or the classic Black
Falcon is my all-time-favourite. I own just one complete 383 but I was lucky
to get some spare figs for (relativelly) cheap.

Bye
Jojo