 Castle / 12815
Re: Medieval life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:26:40 GMT

your castle is awesome.. it was one of my favorite from the ISCC contest.  this
little story is really cute, but excuse me.. but don't they take really long to
get through the gatehouse?  there are like six shots of the carriage slowly
going through.. maybe it was a hard angel for the horses to pull up?

i personally like the carriage itself.  cute and simple, and how the little
window opens for the princess to look out if she wants to.  awesome.

a note on other pictures in your folder.. its hard for me to imagine little
lego men attacking such high walls.. an attacking force would need 4x as many
soldiers, the advantage is so much in favor of the castles.. but i guess that's
the point.

anyways.. awesome work, i always love seeing what you make!

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

Gero of Falckenstein expects the visit of his niece Kriemhild whose guardian
he was. Kriemhild is accompanied by her brother Ruediger and of course by an
escort.

It's just a little series, not really a story (to appease those who don't
like stories here...). Nothing spectacular.

Thanks
Jojo