 Castle / 12700 (+20)
  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

Doesn't seem to work for me (Windows XP). I get the .ocx error. Followed the directions on your bug report listing and the same still occurs. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

(...) Could you specify what file it said was not installed? .ocx files are Active X componets that are used by Visual Basic for the different items in the interface. My program uses them to display the common open file dialog. With me not knowing (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knight to Remember

id betcha very few people have read it because of a few big reasons. 1) the length. my reading list of printed material is very short and very elite because of my college reading list (a history major and all). to take on a 100+ pg document is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: {•ž•} Diggin' up old dead topics… {•ž•}

wow, i never thought there would be such interesting stuff that id didn't know!! so far it looks great! plus to see my name on some FAQ's.. HA! does this mean i get mutuated timmy minifigs? as for the question on most wanted pieces: 1)black sword (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knight to Remember

(...) Alright, I've addressed a few of these issues in previous posts, but I'll do so again. 1.) Pictures: I am going to be putting pictures into this story but, as the route message stated, it was a pain in the @88 to do so on the StarWriter (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

Basically, I use my brain and Photoshop, which I still have a lot to learn about.... I'm thinking I need to watch a few more movies so I can get more ideas for torsos though... I'm starting to draw a blank on what I want to try and draw... So I'll (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

(...) Sorry - I was brief because it was the only one you mentioned: COMDLG32.OCX. (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Update to the Chronicles of Ikros... oh wait... hmm...

Don't get your hopes up folks. The next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros has NOT, repeat, NOT been released. However, something HAS been released. For those of you who care enough to go look, I've illustrated a non-illustrated chapter of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

Hiya all.... OK.. I've finally finished my updates for my site, including Chapter 2..... The Village.... Sculptures.... Torso Designs...and more....!!!! So Come vist the ALL NEW KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia I hope you all (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: A Knight to Remember

(...) Ok, I posted a bit ago about not being overly happy with the stories, mainly for their lack of pictures and Lego-relatedness. But by my own admission I haven't read much, so I've felt rather obligated over the past few days to back up what (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

Great work as always! /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

I think they are great Tamy. You might find it easier to design them in fireworks or illustrator tho. Its a bit more to get your head around but they are designed for this sort of thing rather than photoshop which is great for photos :) It's also (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes: [ snip ] Hey! That's pretty good for a fantasy setting! I'm guessing a lot of Harry Potter and Forestmen parts went into it, right? Lemme guess, Diagon Alley sets and the like? Just my two brickz... <<_Matt (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Wow, this is fantastic! The site's design in great, and so is the content. I enjoyed Chapter 2. The picture editing was excellent. You created a nice sense of action in your pictures, from the fighting on the battlefield to the bustle of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) Great creation! I think my favorite little detail is the variety of little potion bottles on the counters. Hey, shouldn't you be busy on LotR models? :) Bruce (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Wow! Great site. I hadn't been there previously and need to go back and spend more time looking at all the details. Bruce (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Bruce, Thanks for the compliments, I've found that I like the detailing of structures a little more than the actual construction, so the little bottles and the like were the most fun. I am working on Tolkien again. The workshop was built almost (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Matt, Thanks a bunch. I really don't have many Harry Potter sets, I got most of the pieces from bricklink, but I am a fiend for Forestmen and dark forest sets! I always appreciate two bricks worth! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) I for one love it! Some of your detail work has come out very nice indeed. I especially like the jewels-in-bottles, the cabinetry and especially the clear 1 x 1 with clear gem cap - it makes a perfect small bottle! (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

I like this a lot! Your detailed interior (especially that bookshelf) are very inspirig for my own creations. The tree is freat too. And I really need to get myself one of those green doors too! cheers Magnus (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact