 Castle / 12310
Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:33:36 GMT

a great first chapter and new site! amazingly well done!  I really enjoyed your
style of writing, and the ratio of words-to-pictures.

i eagerly await more!
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys and gals,
Well, it took me a while, but I finally finished my new site. It's alot
cleaner and more streamlined than my last sites, and IMHO I think it came
out pretty darn good. Check it out!
http://velaria.8m.com/index.html
By the way, to commemorate this site, I also added to the Chronicles section
the first of many illustrated chapters.
This time, it's the first part of the story previously deatiled in my post:
And now...an excerpt (http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=11903)

As always, I love to know what you guys think!
Catch you cats later,
-Jay