 Castle / 12309
Re: Castle Wars !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Chittenden writes:
Brikwars (www.brikwars.com) is a bit massive on detail, but it can be used
to do LEGO wars from Castle to Space.

The entire rulebook is very extensive in the way of wargames, but can easily
be slimmed down, and is in fact encouraged by author Rayhawk IN the rule
book. Start simple and add from there the rules you think are fun. And in
Tech Level 3 (Castle) you don't have to worry about vehicle speeds, death
guns, and robotic supplements. Just kill some minifigs!
www.brikwars.com

Aaron
Avid Brikwars Proponent

In lugnet.castle, Dejan Pavlovic writes:

Hi guys !

I'll try to make it short - does anyone know where can I get rules
for Lego Castles Wars ?
I have Pirate Wars rules for quite some time now and I 've heard
that there is also souch a thing for Castles ...

Thanks !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives