 Castle / 12312
Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
a great first chapter and new site! amazingly well done!  I really enjoyed your
style of writing, and the ratio of words-to-pictures.

i eagerly await more!
-lenny

Thanx alot Lenny!
I put alot of work into it, so I'm glad you liked it!
Plenty more is on the way!
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/