 Castle / 12303
Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I'd like to echo Pawel's reply, this is definately some of your best work to
date.  The pictures are very impressive, and the story is well written.  I look
forward to seeing the site expand.

--Anthony

Thanx Anthony!
I'd almost lost the reason why I even attempt all this "Velaria" stuff, and
then I took a long hard look at everyone else's stuff in .Castle. I realized
that it's all about what any one of us can contribute to the others, be it a
cool LEGO castle creation, a cool story, or a cool picture. When an artist
goes for recognition alone, he loses sight of the nature of his art. I
didn't want that to happen to me, so instead of worrying about hits on a
webpage, I set out to present (correctly, mind you) what I can contribute.

I'm glad you agree, and that makes it all the better.
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com