 Castle / 12307
Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Feinberg writes:
Very nice work.
One question, if you don't mind...How did you do the mullion detail in
your Hidden Fortress? I don't recognize these as any Lego parts I've ever seen,
but they look extremely professional.

Thanx for the kind words Alex!
The windows of the Hidden fortress are crafted by the Dwarves themselves, so
divulging information on their hand-craft is against the craftsmen's code. LOL.
But seriously, in the Lord of the Rings set "The Prancing Pony Inn," There
are 4 wall-like peices with extremely cool looking windows set into them. I
simply used those parts for the windows to give the Hidden Fortress a
different look to it.
Hope that helps!
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/