 Castle / 12195 (+10)
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I don't know why anyone would give you a hard time about it. I use the figures for gaming - I just don't have the time to paint miniatures anymore - and my 10 year old also plays with them. But that's me. I also build - but I wouldn't need (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Oh no! Now I have to list my factions in order of preference! Curse you! :-) I'm only refering to the minifigs, not the sets that go with it (which would change the list radically). 1. Black Falcons: my son and I agree, our favorites! 2. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited

(...) Let me add my compliments to those previously expressed. I think the whole things is great. So much detail! Wow! I must have missed your post two years ago announcing this. I think it is just awesome. BEN GATRELLE (...) It's actually under (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I agree, roughly, with this list. I would probably put crusaders and classic a little higher, and knock Knight's Kingdom down near the bottom of the list. I don't like the too-distinctive minifig face prints, although the KK guys look a bit (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) The thing that bugs me most about the Dragon Masters is that they are hideously ugly and don't seem to be related to any actual historical period that I can discern, although their helmets look Roman and their architecture is vaguely (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) 300 Knight's Procession guys is very impressive. I have about 20, and they are my all time favorites. Are you the person who keeps outbidding me for Knight's Procession sets on ebay??? :) How long have you been collecting those...I would (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) These things are always a matter of personal taste, of course. I don't care for yellow/blue/red primary color combinations, and the Crusaders border on that with the yellow lion rampant shield. Once I mix in the scale-mail guys, I like them (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) If there is: keep it a secret. You see, I don't suffer from a Lego Addiction, I enjoy every minute of it! But seriously, seeing all these numbers puts me way back into the shadows. I have only like 100 castle minifigs in total. That includes (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Maybe I can explain...I think wolfpack are juniorized because, while similar to peasants from the earlier lines, they are more "cartoony" and specialized. While a couple of "old-school" peasants could fit in well in a number of different (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

Yes, as both Aaron and Bruce said, these things are a matter of taste. Personally, I enjoy the Wolfpack because the sets provide a crest for a small but important faction in my story (named, appropriately, the Wolfpack...original, huh?)... But (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact