 Castle / 11900 (+20)
  Re: A trilogy of teasers

the pics look very cool.. but at times the computerization has kinda distracted me from what it actually is. at times i can't really make out whats in the picture, or make sense of it because of the digitization. not that i dislike it, on the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i call it "The Grimskull"

hey man, the ship looks pretty cool. but the pictures are really kinda dark and hard to see well. i wish i could say more, it looks pretty impressive. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

ANTHONY! heya dude, this castle is pretty kick ass. i think tim has an inside line about what this castle is about.. is it really supposed to be dwarven? well it has a real compact, tight look to it that i guess kinda feel dwarven (im not sure if im (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  And now...an excerpt

hey everyone, thanks to everyone for the kind words 'bout my teaser pics. I've been lurking recently so i could take some time to rewrite my storyline, and i think it's coming along so far. Below is an excerpt from the history of my realm, Velaria. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) Unfortunately, it had to go. I only own a few grey bricks (ok, I own alot, but not as much as some), and almost all of my grey bricks have gone into this creation. In fact, I am totally out of every basic light grey brick size except 1x6. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A second little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) LEONARD! :) (...) Aye, it be true, 'tis a dwarven castle I be buildin. But there be a greater story behind the castle than just bein' Dwarven. Nay, some say it be haunted with the evil spirits! Others say it be a place of sleeping giants. Only (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

(...) <----snippage----> (...) Wow.... poetic, wonderful, I'm jealous! I can't wait for it to be illustrated. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  a preview of my work.........not that great but hey check it out anyway

hey everybody heres some of my work in progress....i hope to have the pix of the accual scene soon As the rain came down, the knight’s road throw the forest of evil chasing a thief from the town of Cloreia. "Come back hear thief!" shouted one of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

(...) let me first start by saying "wow!!!...!!!" damn thats awesome....really cool, can't wait to see the pics for it (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm looking forward to my Blacksmith's Shop waiting for me when I get back stateside, it looks like a terrific set, merging the new cool details of newer sets with the back to basic brick contruction of castle's golden age. Actually, considering the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

Woah, very nice. I can't wait to see this illustrated. :-) -L (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  6080 and 6074, modularity

As a kid I remember trawling through Lego booklets counting the different sets I REALLY wanted. There were always these big big castles that I wished I had, but I never actually got. I remember the Christmas when I simply couldn't decide if I wanted (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

Jay, Excellent background story! You've really started "In the beginning" with your world, and I can imagine it took a lot of thought. Creation stories are an important part of a society's culture, and this really fleshes out your world and makes it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

(...) Bruce (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6080 and 6074, modularity

(...) As you mentioned in your message elsewhere, these were great modular designs. I took two 6074 and two Guarded Inns and simply plugged them all together to form a fairly large (by Lego set standards) castle. I really do hope that we soon see a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

very tolkien-ian. much like the silmarilion (sp). keep it up! -lenny (...) justice." (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) high. You blew them away! Very nicely done. It looks cozy in there. The interior, the tree on top, the fence and the path, all magnifique! Although I pictured Bilbo with the grey old Obi hair, and the Dumbledore head (sans beard). A very, very (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

OH MAN! this is BEAUTIFUL! I found it on brickshelf twenty minutes ago and just couldn't stop looking at it! This is something i really wish i could see in person.. i was thinking about doing something similiar.. but sheesh you really did it well! i (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

"Jon Furman" <Rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GqnyLp.952@lugnet.com... (...) brick. (...) details and play value. I would personally have framed the door with these pieces however: (URL) the inverted type seems pretty rare in brown. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gqo0IC.F1v@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I guess you could just steal 'em from your tree. :-) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact