 Castle / 11909
Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:39:40 GMT

I'm looking forward to my Blacksmith's Shop waiting for me when I get back
stateside, it looks like a terrific set, merging the new cool details of
newer sets with the back to basic brick contruction of castle's golden age.
Actually, considering the attention to detail like actually having stairs
(WOW), and considering the price, I think it is one of the best lego castle
sets of all time. Dan Congratulations, and TLC thanks you!

In the meantime here in the UK I have found some great deals on lego this
past weekend, and I have come to the conclusion that the best way for
castleheads to buy lego is purchasing old sets second hand. The Blacksmith's
shop is a great step forward, and I hope TLC will somehow release  more
castle sets along the same lines qualitywise, although after finally
acquiring the King's Castle and Black Falcon's Fortress over the weekend
(HUGE GRIN), I think that modularity is still the way to go in terms of big
sets.

Magnus