 Castle / 11888
11887  |  11889
Subject:
Just felt like saying I got my Blacksmith shop today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:34:35 GMT

Yes I did get And just built it. Looks great Dan. It is awsome. I don't know
if any you got it today but newjersey coneticut and new york should have.
East coast and people who asked for 2 day deliver get it first then centrel
america then west coast. So I love It can't wait for leogs next castle MOC.
I hope it is one of Anthonys Dragons. Or maybe his Dwarf Castle and Wizard
School. Cross Road Tavern would be another great one. Chris maddisons wizard
tower is my personal hope also. Light Aider is good maybe Pawels ship. Not
to brag but I do make some nice Houses myself.

Daniel