 Castle / 11889
Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I just wanted to show off a little something I'm working on.  Enjoy.

-Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Why why why? Why do you tease us so much? I have been waiting for that
chapter for months. Just like Keven I have beed waiting so long for his
chapter I just give up. The castle rocks hope you didn't have to tear up the
wizard school to build. Lego should publish this set as a MOC. I just got
the Black Smith Shop and it it huge. Bigger than I thought. Where do get all
these peices. Do you tear apart other MOCs for them or do you just have a
good job. You never told me If you would like to encouter me on the IOM. All
and all nice job can't wait for an interior shot.

Daniel

P.S

Are you going to give us Dwarf pics? Is it ready a Dwarf castle or is it a
dragon castle? Is it in Blut Aider?