 Castle / 11905
11904  |  11906
Subject:
A second little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:59:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
ANTHONY!

LEONARD! :)

heya dude, this castle is pretty kick ass.  i think tim has an inside line
about what this castle is about.. is it really supposed to be dwarven?  well
it
has a real compact, tight look to it that i guess kinda feel dwarven (im not
sure if im not just responding to be told it was dwarven).  anyways, i really
like the red sloped used on the battlements. it gives it a real unique look..
very kinda spartan.

Aye, it be true, 'tis a dwarven castle I be buildin.  But there be a greater
story behind the castle than just bein' Dwarven.  Nay, some say it be haunted
with the evil spirits!  Others say it be a place of sleeping giants.  Only time
will reveal what the true nature of this place to be.

so when this next chapter coming? there something burning in my soul.. its
burning for chap. 24! when is it gonna get quenched?

peace
-lenny

Well, you see, Lenny, about the story, it's like this.  The next six chapters
of the Chronicles of Ikros are all collaboration chapters.  (for those of you
who are interested, they've been this way since August.... Anthony plans
ahead!)

The next chapter, we shall call it the first of six, is the responsibility of a
'guest author'.  Most of you have already guessed/figured out who that 'guest
author' is.  Unfortunately, he has been delayed by truly understandable
circumstances.  I don't know the exact finishing date for the chapter, but I
know that after this weekend, his circumstances should be resolved for the most
part (though he will have earned a well deserved rest).

The chapter after that, the second of the six, shall be my responsibility.  The
third and fifth of the six chapters shall be two different 'guest author's'
responsibility (for those of you who are counting that is 3 guest authors
total).  The second of these two has hammered down a rough date as to when he
shall be done, and the third has told me of his current status.

Any of you three 'guest authors' may reveal your identities to the public, but
remember!  Doing so shall cement your roll in my story, so if you give up and
pull out, you'll make a lot of people angry ;)

The fourth and sixth of the six chapters are mine to do, just as the second.
When it's all said and done, after these six chapters, all that will be left is
chapter 30 and book IV.

Yes, 11 chapters after that.

Oh, and just to tease you all a little more.........

I don't foresee anything getting in the way of me finishing these last 11
chapters.  After the six collaboration chapters, I should get these done pretty
quick.  Most liberal estimate, the Chronicles of Ikros shall be finished by
this May.  Most conservative, August.  Then again, who knows.  Anything can
happen.

After that?  Well that's another story...

-Anthony

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I just wanted to show off a little something I'm working on.  Enjoy.

-Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html