 Castle / 11904
Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I just wanted to show off a little something I'm working on.  Enjoy.

-Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Why why why? Why do you tease us so much? I have been waiting for that
chapter for months. Just like Keven I have beed waiting so long for his
chapter I just give up. The castle rocks hope you didn't have to tear up the
wizard school to build.

Unfortunately, it had to go.  I only own a few grey bricks (ok, I own alot, but
not as much as some), and almost all of my grey bricks have gone into this
creation.  In fact, I am totally out of every basic light grey brick size
except 1x6.  (everything else is in the castle or the red dragon)

Lego should publish this set as a MOC.

I can list several, better MOCs to be bought up by TLG to be marketed as their
own.

I just got
the Black Smith Shop and it it huge. Bigger than I thought. Where do get all
these peices. Do you tear apart other MOCs for them or do you just have a
good job.

With the exception of the four dragons, every single one of my MOCs has been
destroyed to build the next.

You never told me If you would like to encouter me on the IOM.

Perhaps, but I'm afraid I've given up for now on the IOM.  Since no new updates
have occoured, and all my pieces have been monopolized by other endevors, I may
have to yield to someone for the story of Volldai to be taken over by someone
else.  That, or I'll have to just kill him off or evacuate him off the island.

All
and all nice job can't wait for an interior shot.

Daniel

Thanks much.

P.S

Are you going to give us Dwarf pics? Is it ready a Dwarf castle or is it a
dragon castle? Is it in Blut Aider?

It will be a Dwarven Castle when it is complete.  Blut Ader is a totally
different MOC.  I suggest you go to the website of its creator.
http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/