 Castle / 11505 (+20)
  Re: some medieval ships, castle hoardings

(...) are a nice touch, but I don;t know if I could afford enough Legorados to cover even a small castle. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR Update

Well my Gringotts Bank and Ewok Attack finally arrived so I’ve updated my Lotr pages with some moderately “correctly” proportioned minifigs. I used the goblin and ewok legs to make the Hobbits their correct sizes, and used a goblin body for one of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  oops, here is the link for the Lotr update

(URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thank you magnus, I always appreciate the comments especially from you, I love your work and always get excited to see your creations! I'm afraid that the town is indeed in great danger of having it's roofs burned or crushed, next time, I'll make (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Pawel, I love your castles, you da man! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

James, I remember you asking if anyone had any minifig themed displays a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping to finish this in time for the ISCC, so I was sweating it out! I've really enjoyed your site and often go there for inspiration! Love your (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Aaron, Thanks for the compliments. I decided to go with the bricks because I have always used the prefab walls in the past, and I was kind of feeling like my work was getting stale, I just started building and threw in some dark grey for effect, I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

George, Thanks for your kind words. You certainly are correct, about the walled city thing, I think until the other day, I'd only seen 1 or 2 as well! I appreciate your compliments and l'm looking forward to seeing your stuff as well. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thank you, I checked out the great desert, It's cool. You've got a great world going on there. I especially liked the Isle of mist. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Andy, I'd love to see your tudor houses, I'm trying to refine mine, and I'm always looking for Ideas> Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Update

(...) Link....? Bruce (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: oops, here is the link for the Lotr update

(...) D'oh! Next message! :-) Bruce (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Update

(...) Thanks for posting those - I didn't realize that "short" legs had been used in those sets. Bruce (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Jon, it looks a bit meager now compared to most of the others tho :) James "jon furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GpFn1n.B62@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) ISCC (...) put (...) is (...) you (...) the (...) aren't (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  20 questions (Building, ideas, supplies)

Good evening, a few questions and such I'd like to ask, if anyone can answer/discuss any of them, that'd be great! I'll just dive right in... (A bunch of these questions aren't strictly "Castle", but I'm asking them all from the Castle builder point (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some medieval ships, castle hoardings

(...) Thanks for your kind words on the ships. I think the smaller of the two perhaps might look better without the towers attached. As for the hoardings, you proably don't need to put them everywhere on a castle wall. Towers and turrets are more (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) The guide was wrong about 836 (now corrected). I went through old brochure scans and found out it was introduced in 1980, and seems to be perhaps the last time these windows were released (I don't have it in this list)... 1x1 Window Brick, Old (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Roman-theme LEGO

I don't post much anymore so I'm not sure which newsgroup this announcement should appear in. I just wanted to alert whomever that I finally got around to posting my Roman-themed LEGO to BrickShelf. Someone might find them useful. The images are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

WOW, those are cool! try build.ancient! (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

I'm looking forward to seeing this concept evolve. Ancient Rome has always fascinated me and the prospect of seeing the Colluseum, the armies of Carthage, and the debauchery of Ceasar are all quite appealing. Keep up the great work! -Dave (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact