 Castle / 11514
Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:26:52 GMT

Thanks Andy,
I'd love to see your tudor houses, I'm trying to refine mine, and I'm always
looking for Ideas>  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
Beautiful work, Jon.
Love the crowded feeling that you have given the town.  The outer walls
having the "nicked and pocked" as you call it is also great.  I have a
hard time building that type of randomness with good results.

Too many details to mention.  But I like your Tudor buildings.  I have
been experimenting with that style for a couple of MOCs now. :-)

That looks like it is built on 3 x 3 32 stud baseplates?!?  Wow.  if so,
I am pleasantly surprised that so much detail can be squeezed into such
a compact area.  Refreshing, too, as my work area is at most 3
baseplates wide...

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 5:17 PM
Subject: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

For those of you who are interested, I have added the pictures of my • ISCC
entry to by brickshelf page.  The contest asks for only 10 photos so I • put
the other 20 or so up here.

None of the buildings are Facades, but they are unfurnished.  the Town • is
walled and the wall sections that are between towers are removeable so • you
can play inside the structure.  It is Two thick so that I could give • the
walls the appearance of being "nicked and pocked".  Sorry the Pics • aren't
the best,  I was working with a deadline!  Thanks again.  Jon