 Castle / 11508
Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:06:39 GMT

Thank you magnus, I always appreciate the comments especially from you, I
love your work and always get excited to see your creations! I'm afraid that
the town is indeed in great danger of having it's roofs burned or crushed,
next time, I'll make the walls taller!  Jon

n lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Very impresive Jon!

The castle walls do look great with the chunks missing, and you have mixed the
grey and dark grey to great effect. Also the tourquoise castle parts from the
Hoggwarts Castle look much better on a grey castle than I expected.

I like the rugged feel of the paved roads and the use of green bricks at the
base of the walls. It goes without saying, but it's great to see so much detail
on the inside.

The half timbered buildings are terrific, some of the best I've seen, but they
do seem a bit big in comparison to the height of your walls. A well aimed rock
from a catapult could sail straight over the walls to make a direct hit!

keep building!

Magnus