 Castle / 11522
11521  |  11523
Subject:
Roman-theme LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 07:56:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I don't post much anymore so I'm not sure which newsgroup this announcement
should appear in.

I just wanted to alert whomever that I finally got around to posting my
Roman-themed LEGO to BrickShelf. Someone might find them useful. The images
are pretty large, but I will be fixing that fairly soon.

A lot more of Rome to come!

-Kyle
General BrickShelf Gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=armothe