 Castle / 11478
Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all...
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...6 months in the
making..... a huge medieval city and castle.... it takes up a massive 7 x 5
(32 stud) baseplates in size...!!!
This is my entry in the 1000steine competition.... also it is in my Chapter
2 of my website.... The Kingdom of Andrastavia... which will be up and
runing very soon...!!!

Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/Brahnsturt/

Hope you like it.... and there's more detailed pix to come...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Kev,

Wow. Wow. Wow. More pictures please! I want to do a medieval walled city ( I
just need about 1000 more grey bricks, and 100 more hours) and you've set a
really high bar. This is one MOC I'd like to see in person, as you've
crammed so many interesting details in it.

Thanks,

George