 Castle / 11452
11451  |  11453
Subject:
CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:28:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hiya all...
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...6 months in the
making..... a huge medieval city and castle.... it takes up a massive 7 x 5
(32 stud) baseplates in size...!!!
This is my entry in the 1000steine competition.... also it is in my Chapter
2 of my website.... The Kingdom of Andrastavia... which will be up and
runing very soon...!!!

Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/Brahnsturt/

Hope you like it.... and there's more detailed pix to come...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia