 Castle / 11472
Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:05:34 GMT

Wow. is there something in the water. Thats amazing. The Citadel looks
really imposing casting its shadow on the town beneath, and the town has so
much character and detail, and as always beutifully presented and
manipulated shots.
Did you have to sacrifice any of your previous creations for this?

awe inspiring, I'll have to get back into building

thanks for sharing Mr Bunny :)

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Kev...: )" <MrBunny01@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hiya all...
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...6 months in the
making..... a huge medieval city and castle.... it takes up a massive 7 x • 5
(32 stud) baseplates in size...!!!
This is my entry in the 1000steine competition.... also it is in my • Chapter
2 of my website.... The Kingdom of Andrastavia... which will be up and
runing very soon...!!!

Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/Brahnsturt/

Hope you like it.... and there's more detailed pix to come...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia