 Castle / 11458
Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kerry Raymond writes:
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...6 months in the
making..... a huge medieval city and castle.... it takes up a massive 7 x • 5
(32 stud) baseplates in size...!!!

Kev, what can anyone say but "Wow"!

The problem with this .castle group is that there are too many fantastic
people doing fantastic things. I think we need a .castle.mere-mortals group
for the rest of us!

Kerry

Thanx Kerry...
I'm glad you like it.... Really, it's taken 25 years of collecting and 6
months on and off building.... but as for the presentation of my work, I
guess I do it for a living... being a graphic designer... so I expect my
work to be well presented...!!!
And if I can inspire other people to bring out their own creative ability,
it makes my work worth while....:  )

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia