 Castle / 11400 (-20)
  Re: My first MOC post

very nice work i love it wish i had some like that for my self if youve made some sorrta of an instruction on how to build the fisherman house and the inn please send them too me cuz im building a pirate town for my dudes to viosit in later chapters (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

(...) Hello Steve, I like all your buildings. Overall, they give me a sense of the LEGOland type models of old. Pre-town stuff that is. :) I especially like your black and yellow building in the middle. Simple design, but very elegant. Keep up the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

(...) I look forward to seeing more, especially interior shots. I very much like the look you've achieved to the exteriors. Keep it up! Henry (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My first MOC post

Hi all, I've finally gotten around to posting some MOC pictures. So far all I've got is three pictures of four buildings, but hopefully I'll have more in the next few days (or weeks). The link to them is: (URL) Let me know what you all think. (The (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Thanks for the update! You're right - the pieces look very cool - very basic as well (in the two smaller sets). I like the new gate in the mad scientist mansion - it's about time we got better doors. -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

Have just viewed the new 2002 studio sets. Must say that I am dumbfounded by the coolnss of the peices about to come in april. Hoorah! Can finally build that graveyard with the killer gate peices! take a look: (URL) wait for april 2002 to get here, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  city hall phase 3 photos uploaded

just letting you guys know that I uploaded another round of pictures from my latest construction project....City Hall Here is the brickshelf folder: (URL) is my description of the pictures: (URL) am close to being about 40% done. I still need to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

You can see images of the sets here: (URL) even have instructions available for download (in PDF format). (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) i agree lego needs to start treating the themes better than the movie stuff. there more bent on harry potter than castle town space. the re-releses were good but they havent gotten a new re relese ince gaurded inn unless you count pirate and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) Yes, you nasty nasty person you :) It was nice to get together though :) FINALLY! I still want that Gargoyle set, and the one with the finials and lanterns, so I'll probably buy 2 more of the sets yet.. I got the one with the archway though :) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) I am the clonemaster! ... diabolical laughter ... -Erik Note: this refers to a gathering in Milwaukee last night where I brought these Intelliblox sets. I decided not to buy any more, but that round window is cool. (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) The windows are also quite cool, and add a nice touch to (...) Big Snips I've just gotten home from seeing the movie and after just a moment of thought, it occured to me how if LEGO had only cast some of the existing Belville or Fabuland (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

Well, I just bought the Battle at Weathertop set, and I do believe I'll be going back to get the Buckleberry Ferry set, the bricks really aren't that bad, and they have some features that Lego doesn't give us... though I wish they would.... the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Classic Helmets Revealed!

Hey Y'all: I have set up a teeny webpage to illustrate the difference between the two older types of classic helmets: the one with the thinner chinstrap, and the one with the extra thick chinstrap. See the webpage here: (URL) Lego Direct does decide (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: new skull.

Dayum! That new skull design is scaring my other minifigs - including the other skeletons! :D Gotta get me some now! (...) skull? (...) quality, my (...) one: (...) -- one of (...) even notice (...) want to change (...) a henchman (...) skeleton (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  calling all master builders

hi im look for some new sets to build a settlement on the islandof mist if any ones played majesty thed have a more vivid dicription of what im talking abouti want you guys to build them and ill buy them now if you dont want to use your own bricks (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new skull.

(...) Matt, That is just too sweet.. I looked at the small OGEL set last night -- one of the skull guys riding a sea serpent or some such.. and I didn't even notice that. Thanks for pointing it out. That head would ALMOST make me want to change (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) the news page has been bothering me for quite some time, and i think you're right, it would work better and faster to divide it up. so far ive split it into two pages. thanks for the input, and i eagerly await chapter 24! hopefully when i get (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

Hello everybody. I'm finally getting around to posting this, as it's been about six months since I've built it. I'd like to show you the Blacktron: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility. The model is only (theoretically) the front section of the base. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  what could be instore and what are we hopening for

there are some things instore for us castlers who need new bricks and stuff we r getting star wars episode 2 wich has yoda tuskins and other stuff i dont know and the new lego studios monsters stuff maybe a my own creation here or there (come on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact