 Castle / 11400
Re: My first MOC post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 02:38:31 GMT

very nice work i love it wish i had some like that for my self if youve made
some sorrta of an instruction on how to build the fisherman house and the
inn please send them too me cuz im building a pirate town for my dudes to
viosit in later chapters

calafrack would of had been on its way already but i have a compaq or i
should say comcrap cuz it dousnt have usb that works with any thing my
printer my camera i had the lego studies but it didnt work with that ether.
but ill be gettin a new usb or computer well i have a different computer
just my sister wont let me use it. take it from me compaq SUCKS i pity the
fools who own the like my self. dont buy compaq computers they suck real
real bad i hate them. but in time ill do merry christmas (unilistrated but
read it anyway) then when the cam works i can start the great battle