 Castle / 11401
11400  |  11402
Subject:
Tanarth has been Updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:01:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out my Castle page, I've added 2 new structures for my Village of
Tanarth.  Hopefully on this break I'll get quite a few of the buildings
in my head built and add drastically to my village!

http://64.193.132.185/CastleRealm/  is where you want to go :) check
under the stuctures page for the 2 new ones.

Let me know what you think, all comments welcome.

Tamy