 Castle / 11167
Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
I've got some nice photos of the hordings on Caerphilly Castle I can put on
my site if people are interested

Sounds cool! I put the mpd file for the Citadel up on my Brickshelf thing if
anybody wants to download it.

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message
but I do quite like the rather improvised "rough and ready" look to wooden >>hoardings, and since I now have two Fort Legoredos, I think I have enough >>brown log bricks to put hoardings on a significant section of the curtain >>wall of my castle.

Aye, I liked how they looked too. Post pictures when you have the hoardings
ready! :)

--
Mark Nelson