 Castle / 11125
11124  |  11126
Subject:
Whoops!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:01:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings, all.

I just thought I would share a rather funny picture of my under-construction
Citadel. I was building the "Central Citadel", the tower that would go in
the center, and I neglected to measure to see how big it should be. Thus,
the slight size deviation. Remember: In the picture is show the first
under-construction 3 or so floors. There were going to be like 50 floors. :)

The picture can be seen here:

Looks like from now on I'll measure first! Good thing I checked it before
building the whole tower!

It also looks like the Central Citadel will become a castle in it's own right.

--
Mark Nelson