 Castle / 11132
Re: Whoops!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 04:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
the castle is just way cool.. i can't imagine spending that much time in front
of a cpu.

I've been working on it since last summer. :)

some questions:
could you get a close up of it so we could see some detail? i can tell you;ve
put some in, i can't make it out though.

Sure, sure! I'm gonna have sorta a "walkthrough" once it's complete.

will the citadel be filled in? it seems kinda like a botanical garden right
now.. im sure it will.

Aye, that is just the outside of the first 3 stories of the Central Citadel.
I agree: it is like a botanical garden.

how did you do this? im guessing in sections and then pieced together?

I used MLCad's mpd options in order to make chunks of the walls and then
just add them in. The same with the towers and other buildings. That's how I
made the first Citadel as well.

do you have the steps down, like where you could download them?

I can upload the .mpd file if you like. :)

good job man, keep it up!

Thank you very much! :D

--
Mark Nelson