 Castle / 11154
Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
Alllllrighty. Some pictures of the towers and walls up at

Niiiiice :)  I see that you also messed around with your wall tops.
That's actually a good solution, but I don't have enough black slopes
to make it work large scale on my castle.  I had to settle for
using double-slopes:

I am pretty sold on modularity for building castles - I think I will put
a FAQ about that on my page later on this week.

-- Pawel