 Castle / 11040 (+10)
  Re: let it begin: caerany update

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! this is exactly the type of responce i was hoping for. in responce: concerning gunpowder: this actually something ive been really interested in: figuring out the weaknesses of gp and strength of conventional weapons (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2 now online! (and a little ahead of schedule)

(...) I like the chapter, the format as cool, and as James said - very nice effects and customs. Good work, keep it up! Since you're working with pictures, you should be doubly careful with typos - it's hard to fix them later on. :-/ Also, as a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: let it begin: caerany update

(...) <snip> Hi again Lenny, THe sad thing is - I *know* that reply was the exact, perfect response. (Totally ignoring this is myself here, ok? I'm not trying to compliment myself!!) I had some good comments to begin with; I continued in pointing (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2 now online! (and a little ahead of schedule)

(...) ... or 001, 002, 003 if you are working on an epic :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

Quick inventory so far: 6010 Supply Wagon (concedintally, just a month ago I 'reconstructed' this model after some hunt & shop on Brickbay) - complete :) 6012 Siege Cart (missing one white 1x1 cone) 6016 Knight's Arsenal (missing one black 'hose' & (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ogre Mark II

Thanks to Marc Nelson, I got some inspiration. No offense Marc, but I wasn't too fond with the head you had on the ogre, so I made this: (URL) think it looks a bit more minifigish this way. But then again, it doesn't look so ugly it just screams to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) It's a neat little figure, and I like Sava's changes too. It's cool when you you start finding uses for what had otherwise been garbage -- you have redeemed the droid figures for me (at least to a degree). -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  NIGHTMARES!(was Re: Ogre Mark II)

(...) I'm Kotaro Ono, a Japanese LEGO fan registered as EARL-0(;ZERO not OH X-) ). I feel very honourable and glad to see that you Anthony --- one of respectable castle world creator --- revised my own creation. Your DEMON(DEVIL)-HORSE is extremely (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  FS: Lots of castle structural parts. Buy 'em now!

Hello! I've got a bunch of castle structural parts up for sale. Name your price! I'm also willing to trade for castle, space, or town. The parts listed below are in used condition, but have been cleaned prior to this post. Here's what I have in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ugh.. more ogres..

i guess its anticipation to the new hp ogre (or troll or whatever it is.. i forget).. or maybe everyone has just fallen in love with marc nelson's design (its just so good).. but ive found ANOTHER one in brickshelf that no-one has announced yet so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact