 Castle / 10870
  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) This castle is magnificient! Your daughter must really love it. For her to see the daily progress is probably just as much a treat as getting to play with a more finished structure. I am fascinated that it can fit both minifig scale and scala (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) I only get to work on it 1 or 2 days per month, so she's pretty much used to playing with it as is, with the random suprise arrival of a new tower or finished section. She's really kicking my butt to finish the main keep and Sleeping Beauty's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) I think it is better this way. Each new section can be appreciated in its own right. Also better for a child to not get everything immediately. (...) I don't know the age of your daughter ... perhaps as she gets older she will want to redesign (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) Yep, Cinderalla's castle (or is it sleeping beauty? I've heard different versions) was greatly influenced by Neuschwanstein. Walt Disney apparently spent some time there and was inspired. Many parts of the interior were never furnished, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) We have a ton of Brio trains, and 2+ years ago we decided that a table was needed. We looked at a number of options- the Brio table, the Thomas one, and an off-brand one built locally. All of them were way overpriced, and none had really good (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes: ..snip.. (...) I had mine in front of my couches until the castle got so tall you could no longer see the TV! Dan (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)