 Castle / 10630 (+20)
  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) I wanted to make something that could be built a section at a time and that could be expanded (and that other people could add to as well) plus it makes it easier to get to the inside to move around the minifigs. I plan to replace most of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Sounds good. Do you have a trapdoor on the forest floor that they could use to get in and out through? Whith this you could always add more if you felt like it. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) Agree totally. Especially compared to the most recent castle lego models that came out a few years ago. (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Castle World - The Isle of Mist

Fellow denizens of Castle World, We are proud to bring you The Isle of Mist. But first, some things you should know about this fabled island: We've decided to do it in realtime. This means starting from the day you make and take pictures/post about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !!

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKqJKJ.9K3@lugnet.com... (...) together. (...) Allthough I haven't bought a Guarded Inn yet, I have had the pleasure of opening up an old Blaze Battler fire truckm (early 90s) and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) WHAT?!?! That set is much too cool to keep sealed in a plastic bag! I don't understand the collector mentality...LEGO is meant for building. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) I'm not saying I won't play with it, I'll just store it sealed so no dust gets to the parts. Ever seen an old set in absolute mint condition put together? Its a beautiful thing - to me at least. Note - 99.9% of my LEGO has been built, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  King Leo's Palace

King Leo, sorely disappointed with the poor quality, shoddy workmanship, and overall unsafe conditions of his former castle (#6091), is proud to announce the completion of his new residence –The Royal Palace-. Nearly 40 years in the making (that’s 5 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: King Leo's Palace

Um. wow... You did it again, Jon. Another link to add to my "drool over with envy" file. Your Puerto Bonita and the Desert Keep are already in there. (for any one who wants to look - (URL) and (URL) ) I started a largish castle and it doesn't hold a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) There are currently 4 entrances. 2 in section 1, 1 in section 2 and one in section 4. section 1: (URL) the main entrance in behind the waterfall, it is hard to see but that is the point :) there are steps built into the cliff wall and then (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) You aren't buying big enough ziplocks. :) Steve (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  New castle on www.1000steine.de

Hello! Did you allready see this castle gallery? (URL) castle was built by my friend Bernhard "Bernstein" Schmidt. It was inspired (but it is not really a one-to-one model) of Chateau Chillon in Switzerland. The first pictures show several views of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Sound great. I think I want to make some thing like that. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A Town Complete and an Update Too

Finally, after a long while, I have finally finished the city of Kessica! *Applause* *Applause* Other Updates include: --Chapters 2, 3, and 4 are finished in the story --My bro Chandler and I finished a new airship, found under the Creations section (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too

In lugnet.castle, Clay Steele writes: (snipped) (...) Hi Clay, The link seems to be broken... I was unable to access it so far. Pedro (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too

(...) It was up! I was in it and it crashed while I was serfing it. Maybe Geocities couldn't handle so many hits at the same time! City looks nice though. Great detail and nice dockside scene. Brian K> (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too

(...) HELP it said Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable What do I do, WHAT do I Do, WHAT DO I DO!!!!! Now I can't read the new chapters : ( --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too

I don't know what was up. It happens every now and then, but like it says: 'It will be restored within the hour'. I think it's okay now. ~~Clay S. (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle on www.1000steine.de

(...) Magnificent!!For those of you interested in the story but are not able to read it: Here is the site to a translator, you might me able to read between the lines!! (URL)Enjoy! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too

overall very cool.. i enjoyed it alot! im not sure if i said this before, but i particularly like that the undead/evil guys have character has well as goodies.. im sure this will cause issues in the future! the city is beautiful.. very inspiring. i (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact