 Castle / 10642
Re: Forestmen's Caveren
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 04:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:

  Sounds good.  Do you have a trapdoor on the forest floor that they could
use to get in and out through?  Whith this you could always add more if you
felt like it.
                   --Kevin W. §

There are currently 4 entrances. 2 in section 1, 1 in section 2 and one in
section 4.

section 1: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=74527 the main
entrance in behind the waterfall, it is hard to see but that is the point :)
there are steps built into the cliff wall and then you walk behind the
waterfall. also the back piece of the middle BURP rock pivots up and reveals
a another entrance.

Section 2: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=74528 the lower,
cargo, entrance is the hinged plates peice.

Section 4: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=74530 there is a
cave entance to the waterfilled cave and underground docks.  I have yet to
camaflauge this entrance so it is easy to see.

Section 3: I am debating adding a large d. grey rock that has a trapdoor in
the top.  I'll use the trapdoor and spiral staricase that come with 4706 The
Forbidden Corridor.

John

     Sound great.  I think I want to make some thing like that.
                          --Kevin W. §