 Castle / 10618
Re: Forestmen's Caveren
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:
Well after months of building (and a little time off building mecha) I have
(almost) finished my Forestmen's Cave.  it is built on 4 32x32 base plates
and comes apart into sections.  The first section has been built for about a
year the second part I started maybe 6 months ago the third and forth parts
were begun 3 months ago.  I need more green. and the interior isn't completed.

Sorry some of the pics are a little out of focus. (I didn't post the really
out of focus ones.)

Please LMKWYT

John

P.S. The pics are kinda big I might scale them down a bit but I don't have
time to do that now.  I've got a few more overview pics to upload but I'm
gonna do that later

Nice forest feel to it and I like the way it comes apart.  You have spent
some time on this and I think it has paid off.
                     --Kevin W. §