 Castle / 10646
Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Clay Steele writes:
Finally, after a long while, I have finally finished the city of Kessica!
*Applause* *Applause*
Other Updates include:

--Chapters 2, 3, and 4 are finished in the story

--My bro Chandler and I finished a new airship, found under the Creations
section

--And A few new bios have been added under Mages and Mercenaries found in
the people section

*More Applause*

So with further ado...boing splat gorsh snorble frazzle zoop...okay, now
that the ado has passed, here is
the link:
http://www.geocities.com/hyalica/hyalica.html

~~Clay S.

   HELP it said Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable What do I do,
WHAT do I  Do, WHAT DO I  DO!!!!!  Now I can't read the new chapters  : (
            --Kevin W. §