 Castle / 10638
Re: King Leo's Palace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:02:47 GMT

Um. wow...  You did it again, Jon.

Another link to add to my "drool over with envy" file.

Your Puerto Bonita and the Desert Keep are already in there.  (for any one
who wants to look - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4724 and
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4854 )

I started a largish castle and it doesn't hold a candle to yours.

Congratulations on another amazing project!

~~Tatyana
~~Building her own little realm

Tanya Burkhart

The Pictures are on my Brickshelf account.

"use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later."

No kidding - I just got braces - guess where my Lego budget is going for the
next two years. :/