 Castle / 10666
Re: King Leo's Palace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:58:39 GMT

Good Luck with the braces, I know they are spendy, I hope it doesn/t cut
into the Lego Budget too badly.  Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate it
a lot.  I'm glad you liked it.  This weekend I'll be posting the rest of the
pics.  I'd love to see your "largish castle"  I'm sure it's great.  See ya.  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Um. wow...  You did it again, Jon.

Another link to add to my "drool over with envy" file.

Your Puerto Bonita and the Desert Keep are already in there.  (for any one
who wants to look - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4724 and
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4854 )

I started a largish castle and it doesn't hold a candle to yours.

Congratulations on another amazing project!

~~Tatyana
~~Building her own little realm

Tanya Burkhart

The Pictures are on my Brickshelf account.

"use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later."

No kidding - I just got braces - guess where my Lego budget is going for the
next two years. :/